- The applicant can not have been resident in Spain in the last 5 years.
- The applicant must have an employment contract that justifies the transfer of this person to Spain, or that he is hired remotely with teleworking from Spain.
- The applicant cannot carry out an activity on his own account in the Spanish state, except that this is qualified as an entrepreneur according to the terms established in the regulation.
- There are deadlines that must be met, so we advise you to plan ahead.
- The applicant will be only taxed by a wealth tax for assets located in the Spanish state.
- It will be no mandatory to present the 720 form.
In terms of deadlines and bureaucracy, it is not easy to submit the application to benefit from the Beckham law, even less for a person who comes from outside and is not familiar with the language or the administration. From Gestingral we offer the processing service of this law, as well as the preparation of the subsequent income statement.